Sunshine Central Medical Clinic
The Sunshine Central Medical Clinic is owned and run by caring doctors who are experts in primary health care.
We aim to provide quality health care by understanding the patient
as a whole, thereby ensuring individualised and holistic treatment.
The Sunshine Central Medical Clinic is conveniently located in the heart of Sunshine.
Languages spoken: English, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien and Malay.
Dr. Anthony Lo MBBS, Dip Acup, FRACGP
Dr Anthony Lo commenced general medical practice in the Sunshine Central Medical Clinic in 2000.
Dr Anthony Lo graduated from the University of Melbourne having been trained in the full range of Family Medicine including Medicine and Surgery, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, Sexual Health, Geriatrics and Palliative Care. He was awarded Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
Other services provided:
- General Practice
- Acupuncture – Chinese, Japanese and Western Medical techniques
- Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine – diagnosis and herbal prescriptions
- Nutritional Health and Vitamins – to optimise sports performance, for chronic illness
- Children’s Health
- Diabetic care
- Family planning
- Travel Medicine
- Minor Surgery
- Women’s Health – pap smears, pregnancy tests and menopause
- Cryotherapy (liquid nitrogen) of warts & skin lesions
Call us today for an appointment.
Monday 9:00am - 5:00pmTuesday ClosedWednesday 9:00am - 5:00pmThursday 9:00am - 5:00pmFriday 9:00am - 5:00pmSaturday 9:30am - 1:00pmSunday Closed